These are the instructor-initiated websites to supplement class meetings in Spring 2018 Term. Stay tuned: As additional websites become available, they will be added to those below.
- Bruce Haupti, Descartes: Sensible Doubts and Legitimate Knowledge?
- Linton Studdiford, The Judeo-Christian Tradition and Ecology: Friends or Foes?
- John Beaven, Verdi: Musician, Dramatist, Patriot, Farmer
- Barbara Snapp & Mark Smith: Exploring Poetic Form: A Writing Workshop
- Barbara Snapp: Time, Space and Other Big Ideas
- Robert Bunselmeyer: The Battle of Verdun, 1916: History and Memory
- Bud Warren: The World of the Lower Kennebec
- David Wood: The Heroic Age of Polar Exploration and Discovery