SPRING TERM I 2021: PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW
- The registration form is at the bottom of this page. Registration will begin at 9 a.m. on Monday, February 22, 2021.
- All courses will be held online using Zoom. If you need help with Zoom, go HERE.
- Important! If you have not paid the $35 fee for the current membership period (July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021), please do so before registering for courses. Go HERE to pay the membership fee, then return to this page to register and pay for courses.
- You can register and pay for courses for two members of a household at the same time. If two members of a household wish to take the same course, you will each receive a discount of $10 if you both share one screen for the class. The two-person discount will be automatically deducted from your fees if you register together. If you register a second person in a separate transaction, however, the one-person tuition fee of $60 will be charged.
How to register for courses using the registration form:
- Locate the course you wish to register for under “Level Name,” then in the “Register” column at right choose “Add.” You will be presented with a pop-up that will ask for your (“Attendee”) name and email. Complete these fields and click “Continue” to add another course. Repeat this process for each course.
- To register another person from your household in a course, click on the “Add” button and submit the information for the second attendee.
- When you have chosen all the courses you want to register for, click “Continue” and enter payment information as prompted. (You may have to use the scroll bar to the right to bring the bottom of the registration form into view.)
- You must indicate your senior college membership from the drop-down menu. This is required to register for courses.
If a course is full, please contact us and we will notify you if a space becomes available in the course. Email us at email@example.com.
- Call us 207-725-4900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help to register for a course.