When is the Winter Term? Winter Term 2021 is four weeks in length and begins the week of February 1, 2021.
How and when can I register for on-line courses? Registration is on-line. Open registration begins January 6, 2021.
Membership: Membership is required to take a course. Memberships have to be renewed as of July 1, 2021, but if you were registered for courses in the fall you don’t need to pay that fee again for Winter or Spring courses. You may pay the membership fee HERE.
WINTER TERM 2021 COURSES
Click here to open/print a pdf version of the MSC Course Bulletin for Winter 2021
|Blood!!! (THIS COURSE IS FULL; NOTIFY US TO BE PUT ON A WAITLIST)||Richard Neiman||9:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m.||4-week course (2/1, 2/8, 2/15, 2/22)|
|Autism: Myths and Mysteries||Jay Kuder||1:00 p.m.-2:30 p.m.||4-week course (2/1, 2/8, 2/15, 2/22)|
|U.S. National Security: Selected Topics (THIS COURSE IS FULL; NOTIFY US TO BE PUT ON A WAITLIST)||Dan Possumato||9:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m.||4-week course (2/2, 2/9, 2/16, 2/23)|
|Cheapo Snobs go to Paris||Jayne Boisvert||1:00 p.m.-2:30 p.m.||4-week course (2/2, 2/9, 2/16, 2/23)|
|Ravaged Lives: Can They Be Restored?||Steve Piker||9:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m.||4-week course (2/3, 2/10, 2/17, 2/24)|
|T. S. Eliot’s Four Quartets||George Young||9:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m.||4-week course (2/4, 2/11, 2/18, 2/25)|
|The Founding and Refounding of the United States of America (THIS COURSE IS FULL; NOTIFY US TO BE PUT ON A WAITLIST)||Doug Bennett||1:00 p.m.-2:30 p.m.||4-week course (2/4, 2/11, 2/18, 2/25)|
|James Joyce’s Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man||Paul Kalkstein||9:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m.||4-week course (2/5, 2/12, 2/19/ 2/26)|
|“Eye of Newt” and “Pound of Flesh” : Payback in Shakespeare’s Plays||Joseph Coté||1:00 p.m.-2:30 p.m.||4-week course (2/5, 2/12, 2/19, 2/26)|
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION CAREFULLY
- TO REGISTER FOR COURSES, CLICK HERE
- Space is limited; if a class is full, please notify us of your interest at email@example.com.
- Two persons in a household sharing one Zoom screen are granted discounted tuition: SINGLE PERSON REGISTRATION: Tuition is $60 per course DOUBLE PERSON REGISTRATION (Two people in one household sharing a computer screen): Tuition is $50 per course.
- Classes use Zoom. Zoom class links will be provided upon registration. More information is on our website. Assistance is available–please contact Clare Durst at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BOOKS & READINGS
- Course descriptions include information regarding books: “required” book = strongly recommended; “suggested” or “recommended” books = optional reading. It is the student’s responsibility to acquire books. Books and readings may be available free on-line, as indicated in the course description.