Carefully read the important information below which includes instructions for our new process of paying membership fees.
All memberships expired June 30, 2020. If you want to be a current member of MSC you must pay membership fees again. They are annual fees.
You may pay for an individual (one person) or household (two persons) in one transaction. The membership fee of $35 is per person (one person pays $35; a two-person household pays $70). Payment on-line is encouraged. Please contact us at email@example.com to arrange payment by check if that is preferred.
- Step 1: Go to form – scroll to bottom of page for form
- Step 2: On the form, look to the right for “register”
- Step 3: Click the plus symbol or “add” to the right
- Step 4: Provide the names of each member in your household as prompted on form
- Step 5: Click “continue” and enter payment information. Do NOT choose “other”
- Step 6: Click “process” and you are done. You will receive a receipt in your email
- You must be 50 years of age or older to become a member
- Your spouse or partner may also become a member (and take classes) regardless of their age
- NOTE: The annual $35 non-refundable membership fee is for 12 consecutive months, from July 1 through June 30
Benefits of membership in Midcoast Senior College:
- Early Bird registration privileges. For example, the next opportunity to register for a course will be for Fall Term I. Early Bird registration means that you will receive the registration form BY EMAIL two days before it is published on the website. Pay the membership now (rather than at registration period) to receive this benefit.
- Enrollment privileges in courses at any senior college in Maine, following the terms set by that senior college
- Invitation to the annual Spring Luncheon and Business Meeting
- Advance notice of special events
- Option to purchase a members-only MSC cap
How your membership fee supports Midcoast Senior College:
Membership fees support the senior college’s mission to bring learning opportunities to seniors in midcoast Maine. They represent an important segment of the annual budget, and as such, are non-refundable. Without our members, sponsors, and donors, MSC could not deliver the caliber and breadth of classes, lectures, and events that make up our yearly offerings. Thank you for being a valued MSC member.
(choose Add to add a membership registration, fill out the form, continue, then choose Add again for a second registration)
Thank you for joining Midcoast Senior College!